Monday, June 29, 2009

Analysis of a Banding Campaign Through Diverse Media

The movie  “Angels and Demons” was released this summer, I is a global project and the campaign is running in different languages and in different media. For example, the Spanish that is used for Mexico and Latin America, is not the same Spanish used for Spain. Actually, there are situations that even though I know the meaning of the words, it is impossibl for me to catch the sense of the sentences.

This campaign is integrating different media such as billboards, radio, TV, internet, etc.  I had the opportunity of seeing the billboards written in different languages. I also could see that in Germany, the billboard has being characterized, so the image and content of the movie is perceived like softer.

Below are the pictures of the Billboards that I found in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.







No comments:

Post a Comment